Monday, January 16, 2012
Last year was quite average mainly due to loose goals and inconsistent tracking. This year will focus more on the goal execution and tracking. Time for SMART Goals
Here are my 2012 goals. These are only personal goals. The professional goals are not publish and confidential
1. Complete iOS Development Course (Falls 2011) by WW15'2012. Follow weekly schedule with biweekly update meeting.
2. Complete 3x5x52 = 780, cold contact with weekly tracking. Produce tracking and report on every sunday night
3. NSC Target, at least RM50K per month
4. Promotion criteria target. RM40K per month.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]